EP 6: The Freedom of Emotional Strength with Connor Beaton
Why am I here? What fulfills me? What makes me happy? Rarely are we honest and open about the answers to these questions. Connor Beaton explains how we can optimize our lives to align with a different version of success. As the founder of ManTalks, an international organization focused on men’s health, wellness, success, and fulfillment, Connor uses his personal experiences to crush societal norms on what it means to be successful, helping release the pressure to perform.
Today we’re excited to have Connor Beaton on the show as we connect on subjects that really hit the mark such as how impossible it is to solve emotional problems with rational thinking or how to stay involved in connected conversation. Let’s get honest!
In this episode you will learn:
- Who is Connor Beaton and what is ManTalks?
- Why the vision we create for our lives doesn’t always hit the mark.
- The history of the phrase “Man up!” and “Suck it up!”.
- The definition of emotional intelligence.
- Will human connection become the most valuable currency in the world?
- How to seek creative outlets as an avenue to emotions.
- What internal and external pressures are weighing us down every day? Can we be free of them?