EP 4: Making Mitochondrial Connections with Dr. Jack Kruse
The entire food web is based on the process of photosynthesis. A respected neurosurgeon and CEO of health and wellness company Optimized Life, Dr. Jack Kruse explains why light is the key to nutrition and teaches us the role mitochondria play in our health. Learn how to reconnect to our natural environment through biochemistry and biophysics. Get ready for a paradigm shift.
Today we’re excited to have Dr. Kruse on the show as we discuss topics such as photosynthesis and mitochondrial respiration, how the light in our environment shapes our nutritional awareness as well as how we can fight our own cognitive bias.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why light is the key to all nutrition.
- The importance of light in mitochondrial respiration.
- Why a Canadian shouldn’t eat coconuts in January.
- How our skin can “see” light in the same way as our eyes.
- How the brain allows humans to break the laws of nature.
- The definition of deuterium and how it causes chaos in the body.
- What Jack considers the most effective biohack of all.